Paul and Amanda Cox - Topeka Wedding Preview



I wanted to make sure I got a preview up for Paul and Amanda before I leave for Clarksville, Tennessee tomorrow to visit my family, so this part of the post will be short, but there are lots of pictures to enjoy!  I hope Mr. and Mrs. Cox have a wonderful honeymoon, and thanks for letting me be a part of your beautiful wedding!





































































































And in a strange turn of events, as I got to the 2nd to last picture from the wedding, I found a photo that doesn't ever happen...a picture of me taken by my awesome assistant who carries around all of my equipment for me, deals with me ordering him around, deals with my heavy heavy cameras, sits in the hallway by himself for 1.5 hours while I am in the bridal room with the bridal party while they get ready,  and really really wants to start taking more pictures.  Thanks for everything you do!



Anonymous –   – (November 22, 2010 at 7:17 AM)  

Annie, Thanks for being a part of Amanda & Paul's wedding day! The preview pictures are wonderful! Thanks for getting them up so quickly. And I'm glad there is one of you!
Diane

Anonymous –   – (November 24, 2010 at 2:03 PM)  

Annie-You are AMAZING!! Thank you for getting them up so fast! We've had so much fun looking at them! Can't WAIT to see the rest!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP