Little Surprises



There's nothing better than a surprise, and coming from me that means a lot.  I have a hard time letting anyone surprise me, and I usually figure out what's going on before anyone has a chance to surprise me with anything.  So, when I got home from work this evening to a package from a wedding client wrapped in brown paper, I got kind of excited.  I wasn't expecting a payment or anything, so I didn't know what to expect.  The package had adorable little drawings all over the outside like so:



And these... (please excuse the hipster iPhone Hipstamatic pictures)



I really wanted to keep the packaging all neat and in tact, so I carefully peeled off the tape from one side, and was planning on doing so on the other, but really couldn't wait to find out what was inside, so I went a little wild and tore it open.

Inside was a book, and not just any book, but a book about (from what I've gathered from the inside cover) a girl named Mackensie who is a wedding photographer who loves capturing the happiness in others, and has to learn to make her own happiness (or something along those lines)...anyhow...it looks perfect, and I cannot wait to start reading it!



Not just that, but she included a Starbucks gift card, a sweet note and a copy of the name card from her wedding invitations which makes me so excited for her December wedding!  It's so fun to get such a thoughtful (and personal) gift from a wedding client, and I truly appreciate the kind gesture.  Thank you so much, Shannon, and I look forward to photographing your wedding in just a few weeks!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and if you have a second, check out the new version of www.annependleton.com ...but more on that later.

Anonymous –   – (December 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

Aww, this is so sweet! I am so happy that you are our photographer, your passion & that of Mackenzie in the book are one in the same.
See you soon! =]
-Shannon

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP