Molly - Topeka Senior Picture Preview



Molly's family and mine have been friends for some time now, and I was delighted when her mother asked if I would take her senior pictures.  Molly is a very sweet girl, and quickly warmed up to the whole senior picture thing.  Midway through the session she was so comfortable that she was posing without me even telling her what to do.  Molly is one of the lucky girls whose mother took her to get her hair and nails done before the session, and they both looked perfect!  Not to mention, their home and landscaping were so beautiful that we didn't even have to leave to find great locations.  I had a great time photographing you, Molly, and I hope you enjoy your preview!



Molly recently got her new dog, and I think he has one of the best names ever.  Molly's last name is Schmank, and guess what her dog's name is?  Hank Schmank.







Molly's mom told me that her favorite thing to do was swing in their backyard.  She thought it might be fun to finish the session getting a few pictures on the swing, and I think they turned out so cute!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP