Emillie and Jake-Topeka Engagement Preview



Emillie and Jake are the couple who booked me (very early on) for the extremely coveted July 9, 2011 wedding date (7-9-11).  Ever since they booked their date some time ago, I have had more than 5 brides contact me about photographing their wedding on that same date.  They are an extremely easy going and fun couple, and I know that their wedding is going to be great.  I look forward to photographing your big day, enjoy your preview!














It might be kind of difficult to see because of the size of the picture, but Emillie's eyes are just about the same color as her cardigan...pretty awesome, huh?















Unknown  – (November 1, 2010 at 3:02 PM)  

They look awesome guys!! Black and white walking in the park is my fav!
-Jason

Tim –   – (November 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM)  

Jake and Emilie, you both look awesome in your pictures. You both look very happy. Love Dad

Julie –   – (November 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM)  

I love the pictures Jake and Emi! You both are so photogenic and the love you share for each other is evident in the pics. Can't wait to see the rest, love you, Mom

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP