Shannon & Nathan-Wichita Engagement Preview



Nathan and Shannon came up from Wichita for their engagement pictures and lucked out with a beautiful fall day.  I love doing engagement sessions with couples before their wedding day, because it really gives me a chance to get to know the couples beforehand, and makes the wedding day so much easier.  Not only that, but it also gives the couple a good idea of how I work, and what some of my silly requests mean...like what it means when I say your name and motion with my fingers downward and to the side, that usually means pull your chin down and angle it in the direction I move my hand.  By the end of Shannon & Nathan's session they were pros and could decipher exactly what I was trying to say.  We had a great time running around, and I think it definitely shows in their pictures...enjoy your preview and I am so excited for your winter wedding!





























Anonymous –   – (October 26, 2010 at 10:00 PM)  

you are a wonderful photographer!
thank you so much for being talented AND a sweetheart.
we couldn't have picked a better person!
-shannon

Annie  – (October 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM)  

Thank you, Shannon! I am so excited to photograph your wedding...hopefully now you see how easy it is and the wedding day will be a breeze :) Thanks for being so easy to work with.

Anonymous –   – (October 27, 2010 at 11:56 AM)  

Beautiful photographs of a beautiful couple!
Can't wait to see the beautiful bride on December 18, 2010!

-Katie Ritter

Anonymous –   – (October 28, 2010 at 1:42 PM)  

Well, I am not so sure if there are any words, that can describe, your Photography Anne Pendleton. I know there isn't any words for sure to describe the beautiful, Bride and Groom. I am so very excited, and happy for Shannon and Nathan. The smiles and the grace that are in the pictures are worth a thousand words...The color,and the mystery, that behold will be in the unfolding of the years to come, in there respect of each other. You have captured it all Anne.
Geo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP