Kaitlin and Thomas - Salina Engagement Preview

Kaitlin and Thomas arrived in Lawrence at our agreed upon meeting location...an alley behind Massachusetts street.  I knew what I was going for, but I'm sure upon first getting there they were a little worried about taking pictures in a dirty alley.  They were such a fun couple and such good sports (did I mention they met me in an alley?)... I can't wait for their wedding next summer!  Enjoy your preview!






I swung by Dillons on the way to the shoot to pick up some Fall flowers to add a pop of color.  How great is this fall bouquet?  Not to mention it was just around $6...love it.






















Thomas' parents were married in Danforth Chapel on KU's campus, so we snuck in and took a few pictures there for sentimental value :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP