Fun News!

I've been meaning to write this post for a few weeks now, but things have just been busy busy busy...


A few weeks ago I was contacted by the Lawrence Journal World about being answering a few questions on photographing children.  I sent in my answers and the reporter I was working with chose a few pictures to potentially use in the article.  A couple of days before the article was printed, they contacted me again letting me know they had chosen one of my photographs for the cover!  I was beyond excited, and I wish all of my clients could have been featured, but the picture they chose is one of my favorites.  It is from Hank and Lily's session this past Spring, and I want to thank their parents for allowing the Lawrence Journal World to publish their photograph.

I have been meaning to take better pictures, but alas, these quick cell phone shots will have to do.  Congratulations Hank and Lily on your cover!


Allison  – (October 22, 2010 at 10:40 AM)  

So cute of Lily and Hank and so exciting for you! Congrats!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP