Teghan | Overland Park Newborn Photo Preview

Welcome to the world baby Teghan.  I can't wait to photograph your first year!  Teghan arrived just in time for her mother's birthday.  You might remember Nichole and her husband Randall from their maternity session just a month or so ago.  Well, Teghan made her appearance in the world on her mama's birthday, and just a few days later I had the pleasure of documenting her newborn photos.  I know what it's like to have to share a birthday, I was born on my dad's birthday...and while I usually got the better end of the deal as far as sharing with my dad went, I think Nichole and Teghan will have lots of wonderful birthdays together in the future.  Congratulations Maynard family, enjoy your preview!











The Littles Master  – (July 7, 2023 at 3:09 AM)  

Ultimately, it's essential to consider what kind of memories and emotions a family wants to cherish through their newborn photographs. Some families may prefer the organic and candid moments of a lifestyle session, while others may be drawn to the artistic and posed aesthetics of a studio session. Both styles have their own merits, and it's worth discussing with a professional photographer to determine which approach aligns best with the family's vision and desires. Contact New Born Photography in Tirunelveli to frame the most adorable pictures of your newborn.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP