Nichole-Olathe Maternity Photo Preview



It's always great hearing from clients I have had in the past, and I love catching up and finding out what has happened since I saw them last.  So, when I received an e-mail from Nichole asking me to photograph her maternity pictures and her new baby's first year, I was thrilled!  I first met Nichole probably 4 years ago when her father asked me to photograph her and her sister.  I didn't know the girls before, but they were so much fun, not to mention gorgeous.  I would link to their photos, but this was before I posted preview on my blog :)  Not too long after that, I heard from Nichole again about take headshots of her for a dance tryout.  Nichole was a Classy Cat while at Kansas State, and she was auditioning for another dance squad after graduating from KSU.  It has been some time since I saw her last, so it was so much fun catching up during her maternity session.  I am SO excited to meet her little one next month, and I am even more excited that she is having a little girl!  If you follow my blog, I have lots of and lots of sweet, adorable and WONDERFUL little boys I am currently documenting during their first year (in fact, a new one was just added last week...welcome to the world Jack David!), but for some reason I have just 2 other little girls compared to the numerous little boys (however, don't get me wrong...I love them :D).

Enjoy your preview!
















Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP