Emmett | Prairie Village Newborn Photo Preview



Meet Emmett, a sweet little baby boy who will be a part of the first year package.  While this was the first time I had met Emmett's momma, Carrie, I have been a huge fan of her work every since I met little Shaw's mom, Morgan.  Many times I have mentioned how much I love Morgan's design business, Ampersand Design Studio, and Carrie is the other owner!  Both are super talented graphic designers who do awesome work.  They have a great eye for really neat things that they are always sharing on their blog.

Anyhow, back to the baby.  Emmett was so calm the entire session...I have a feeling he is going to be a very laid back little guy.  Very observant, and very alert.  He makes the most adorable faces and does this little kissy face that absolutely cracks me up.  I had a wonderful time meeting Emmett and his wonderful parents, and I look forward to documenting his first year!








With newborn sessions, you can always expect at least a few accidents.   This one just happened to have been caught on camera :)


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP