Charlie | Mission Hills Newborn Preview



Sweet baby Charlie was less than a week old during his newborn session, and he cried maybe once or twice the entire session...it was amazing.  When I first arrived, I was given the grand tour by Charlie's 2 year old big brother, Will.  Will kept me on my toes, was so full of energy and has quite the little personality.  Will is very well spoken, and such a hoot...I got down on my knees to talk to him about something, and when he responded, he put his hand on my shoulder like an adult would...it was too precious.

While baby Charlie was finishing up feeding before the session, I had some one on one time with Will.  We went outside and at first he seemed pretty shy, so I wanted to give him a chance to see what I was doing to make him more comfortable.  I had him come over and help me take pictures of his daddy.  He pressed the button and after about 4 or 5 tries we had a picture semi in focus.  He was very proud, but kept asking if he could get his camera.  I didn't realize that he actually had his own camera, but sure enough after running inside and back out, Will had his camera.  Watching him take pictures was just too funny...he was so into it.  It made him go from shy to immediately confident.  I let him pick out spots to take pictures, and he was so proud when he found a good spot.

Once Charlie came out, Will was very sweet to his new brother, and you could see how proud he was.  I had a wonderful time photographing baby Charlie and his family, and I hope you enjoy your preview!




















Jeannine Criss –   – (June 12, 2011 at 9:01 PM)  

Cutest pics I've ever seen!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP