Emily - Topeka Headshots



I have known Emily since she was on Teen Company the same time I was on Senior Company at my dance studio.  She has always been so funny and a total sweetheart, and just an all around great person.  So, when Emily contacted me about taking her headshots for an audition I was very excited.  Emily is absolutely gorgeous and made my job easy...good luck with the audition and I can't wait to see how everything goes!







king size bedspreads on sale  – (April 7, 2022 at 5:45 AM)  

I have known Emily since she was on Teen Company the same time I was on Senior Company at my dance studio. She has always been so funny and a total sweetheart, and just an all around great person. So, when Emily contacted me about taking her headshots for an audition I was very excited. Emily is absolutely gorgeous and made my job easy...good luck with the audition and I can't wait to see how everything goes!
bedspreads california king
summer bedspreads queen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP