Henry - 6 Month Kansas City, MO Photographs Preview



From the minute I stepped into little Henry's house it was just a completely laid back and happy environment...which makes for a completely laid back and happy baby!  Henry is such an expressive little guy, and such a sweetheart...I couldn't get over his sweet grin and little expressions.  He just melted my heart.  His parents were equally as wonderful...even if they are Missouri fans :)  All of this made for a wonderful session, and a fun morning with a sweet baby boy.  Enjoy your preview!


Henry was even happy as his dad dressed him...now that is a happy baby!






So sad the picture on the left is out of focus, but I had to post it...it's just too funny.


Ahh...love these so much






Hey, look...I'll even pose for you.  6 month old rockstar.

Still posing...such a stud.

If this doesn't make you smile, I'm not sure what will.

Some details from his gorgeous nursery done by his momma.


All of these windows are just heavenly...I want a room like this so bad...it is just awesome for a nursery.  I'd be smiling all the time if I lived in a room with all of these windows, too! :)





Love this shirt!





Laura Bogart –   – (March 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM)  

Annie-

These turned out AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see all the proofs. We really enjoyed working with you and will for sure be calling on you again to capture our lil' man!!!

Laura Bogart

Ashley  – (April 5, 2011 at 7:06 AM)  

that baby is just absolutely adorable. and the nursery is great! seriously, can I have a few of those windows please!!

Annie  – (April 8, 2011 at 12:04 AM)  

I know, right Ashley? I walked in and fell in love...just being in there makes you happy. She did a great job with the furniture in his nursery too...I think the windows would have intimidated me and I would have had no idea how to arrange everything.

Unknown  – (July 24, 2012 at 3:15 AM)  

That baby look so innocent or also naughty.. you're done such a adorable photography anne...

Kansas City Baby Photography

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP