New House and a Blog



As some of you may know, my boyfriend Tony recently purchased his first house which he closed on last Thursday.  I have been helping him get everything in order and decorate, which has been lots of fun.  He told me that he wanted to start a blog about the house because in his words "I want to be like Pioneer Woman."  (He really has no idea who Pioneer Woman is other than the fact that his mom loves her and has her cookbook, and we saw her on the Food Network once).  Unfortunately, he is failing miserably at posting on it, but hopefully he will get better at it :)

So, if you are bored and want to read a little about how the house is coming along you can check it out at: 5718.blogspot.com

We finally have one room finished, so I figured I would share those pictures on here :) You can see them at: http://5718.blogspot.com/2011/01/kitchen95-complete.html

Enjoy!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP