The Last Bit of 2010...



I figured while I was tying up the last few loose ends of my 2010 blogging, I would post a few of the sessions that didn't get their own post.  Most of these are commercial shoots or high school sports posters I designed and photographed.  After this post, you will only see 2011 sessions from now on...enjoy this last bit of 2010!

Big 12 Leadership Summit
In the summer of 2010, I was hired by the Big 12 to photograph their inaugural Big 12 Leadership Summit that took place at KU.  It took place on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and included student athletes from all Big 12 schools.  You can read more about it here.  It was a great opportunity, and really nice to see all of these accomplished student athletes working together to brainstorm ways to be leaders on campus.  Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend.












Washburn Rural Football Poster

Washburn Rural Cheerleaders Poster




Washburn Rural Girls' Tennis Poster

Washburn Rural Basketball Poster

Bill Self's Assists Foundation Halloween Fundraiser
If you haven't heard of the Assists Foundation, click here and read all about it.  It's a great organization started by Kansas Basketball Head Coach, Bill Self, to help local youth.  They raise thousands of dollars every year for the organization, and this Halloween Party was one of those fundraisers.  Here are a few of my favorites:







Anonymous –   – (April 7, 2022 at 5:46 AM)  

I figured while I was tying up the last few loose ends of my 2010 blogging, I would post a few of the sessions that didn't get their own post. Most of these are commercial shoots or high school sports posters I designed and photographed. After this post, you will only see 2011 sessions from now on...enjoy this last bit of 2010!
black churidar with colourful dupatta
black churidar with red dupatta

Unknown  – (May 5, 2022 at 9:12 PM)  

find thismy sources Get More Infowhy not try here this websitenavigate to these guys

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP