Andrea Nowak - McPherson Senior Pictures

Andrea was the winner of the Senior Portrait Scholarship, and received a free sitting fee as a result of her very funny and witty entry about why she deserved the scholarship.  She took a very creative route and gave me a top 10 of why she should win.  Some of my favorites include:
  • #9-The only way my hair will look halfway decent is if my sister does it, and she lives in Lawrence. That would be convenient.
  • #6-I have creeped on your Facebook fan page so many times, that whenever I type "A" in the search, your website is the first to come up.
  • #1-My mom will be disappointed in me if I'm not chosen.
I'm not sure how I could turn that down, along with the other funny reasons.  Andrea was an excellent subject, and we had a great time exploring Topeka.  She came all the way from McPherson, so it was a fun afternoon and I hope you enjoy your preview!














Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP