Mr. and Mrs. Barlow - Kansas City Wedding Photographs


Ashlee and Joey were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with.  I could haven't asked for a smoother day...everything was just perfect!  Like I mentioned in the previous post, I am preparing to head out for Tulsa bright and early in the morning for job with Kansas Athletics, but I wanted to be sure to get half of Mr. and Mrs. Barlow's preview up before I left!  So, here is just about 1/2 of your preview...the rest will be up soon!  Thanks for being so wonderful, and I hope you enjoy your pictures :)




How AMAZING are here shoes??  They are Betsey Johnson, and she had to special order them from the UK...so worth it, because they are beautiful and went perfectly with her theme/colors.

I just loved these wreaths they put on the chapel doors...she even made them herself!











Someone brought slinkies :)


heh...oops...in my defense, it is really difficult to stay out of the picture when there is a 3-way mirror involved.


My favorite part about her shoes?  They even had "something blue."

Ashlee and Joey's adorable, sweet and little boy

















Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP