Meet Teddy: Newborn Preview Part 2

As I mentioned earlier today in this post I had the privilege of photographing newborn Teddy and his sweet family. The whole family, cousins and all were there, and they were all wonderful. Teddy was so animated and full of life...especially for being just over a week old. I can't wait to see Teddy grow up throughout his first year sessions. Here are a few of my favorites from his first session.


I posted this one earlier, but I just love this shot of Teddy and his cousins.





I just absolutely loved his nursery. They did such a great job of decorating it.



Doesn't she look great!?





So, the dog and baby picture didn't really go as planned, but how funny is this one with the dog staring at little Teddy, and Teddy's reaction.


I just loved all of his cute little expressions!



Contemplative Teddy.


Eyes locked on his daddy.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP