here comes the sun...

There is nothing I love more than sunlight...there's just something about being bathed in sun that makes anything pretty.


I purchased a few new lenses (mostly for wedding use) that showed up last week. I finally had a chance to go outside and play around with them...can't wait to use them on Chelsea's outdoor wedding this weekend!

The first is a 70-200 f/2.8 macro zoom lens. This lens will be especially helpful in dark churches, or for just about anything, including this:


For this picture I turned off my camera's autofocus to capture some beautiful out of focus bokeh.


The second lens is a Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 lens...a very, very wide angle. Great for getting up close and personal at wedding receptions, and other fun things. Including incredibly awkward self portraits sans makeup.


That is one, very long arm (and look at that forehead!)

On that note, the busy wedding season is beginning, and I will be very busy this summer...looking forward to using all of my fun new "toys" to capture your special day!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP