Katie W. | Mission Hills 3 Month Photos



We began sweet Katie's first year sessions this past week with her 3 month session, and I absolutely cannot wait to watch this little girl grow up.  She has the sweetest little face and such a happy personality.  Not to mention, she has a wonderful mom and dad who made my job so easy.  I just love being around happy families, and I truly appreciate the opportunity to capture their new little blessings :)  I hope you enjoy your preview...the rest of your pictures will be up soon!







I had to include this funny one...looks like she's reading to start a boxing career :)



Katie already showing off her dancing moves :)











Not only do they have a brand new baby, but they also have a 5 month old golden retriever, and I have a bit of a soft spot for golden retrievers :)




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP