Dolan | 1 Year Kansas City, MO Photographs



This past mother's day, my own mother was in Tennessee at my cousin's wedding that I unfortunately could not attend because of scheduling conflicts.  So, I got to spend mother's day evening photographing Dolan and his absolutely lovely mom and dad for his 1 year pictures.  When Dolan's mom first contacted me, she mentioned that they are moving north this summer for a job, so she wanted to document Dolan in the town he was born, Kansas City.  We visited the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and one of the beautiful fountains on Ward Parkway that Kansas City is famous for, and I hope that someday Dolan will be able to look back on these photos and see his first home :)  Enjoy your preview!























Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP