A Note About the Contact Form on AnnePendleton.com

This is a quick post to give an update on the status of the contact form on www.annependleton.com.

I have received a few e-mails in the past week from clients asking if I had received a message they had sent through the contact form on my website.  I had not, and couldn't even find the messages in my spam folder which is where they sometimes wound up in the past.  I did some research and through trail and error concluded that the contact form was not working and for some reason not directing any messages to my inbox.  The problem could not be remedied immediately, so for the time being the contact form has been taken down.  The best way to contact me is still by sending me an e-mail at annepphoto@gmail.com.

If you have tried contacting me through the contact form in the past month and have not received a response, please send me an e-mail at annepphoto@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.  I apologize if any one has had any issues, and hopefully I will be able to get a functioning contact form back up very soon!

What's a post on a photography blog without a photo?  I haven't ever shared images on here that I have taken as a part of my "other job" but just for fun here are a few from the KU vs OSU men's basketball game this past Monday.


EJ looks like he's surfing in mid air.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP