I'm still here :)



The blog has had to take a backseat during this super busy busy busy time of year. I have lots and lots of sessions to blog about from the past few months, and I promise they will be up very soon. Thanks for continuing to check in despite my lack of blogging :D As always, I appreciate it and will hopefully make up for it very soon!

And because what's a blog post without pictures...a few recent ones from what still exists of my personal life.  Go figure, I could barely scrape together a few pictures from my life over the past few months...and they're all from the same night.

The whole family (minus Meg) at dinner after the Legends of the Phog game.
I can always count on my dad to re-watch KU basketball games and send me pictures of any funny faces I make on tv.  This one, however, was especially cool to me to be in the same frame as Coach Self and Coach Brown (and of course the always great Chris Theisen),
Tony and I on Mass street after the Legends game.
My little brother Austin is a freshman Beta and despite us being in the same town everyday, I finally got the chance to visit him at the Beta house for the first time.  My youngest sister Meg is on the left.
So, this may not be recent but it's a pretty funny picture my mom found and emailed me.  It was taken at the 1996 KU Basketball Holiday Camp when I was in 3rd grade...about 9 years old and looking really good.  The best part is what was written in crayon on the reverse side of the picture, presumably by one of my younger siblings: "Annie love him."


Ashley  – (October 10, 2011 at 5:28 AM)  

i love your hot red pants :) looking forward to seeing some of your shoots!

Betsy  – (October 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM)  

I also love the red pants! Char and I have been on the hunt for some cute, colorful skinny jeans. I have missed the blog posts and am looking forward to a major blog dump of the last few months! wooooooooooo!

Annie  – (October 13, 2011 at 12:47 PM)  

Thanks! The pants are actually from the teen section at Nordstrom :) Obviously quality isn't as good as non-teen, but they were only like $45 I think, and I got 4 colors for the price of 1 pair of designer jeans!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP