Cavanaugh Family - Preview

It is always fun to photograph old friends...it gives me a great excuse to see people I normally wouldn't get a chance to catch up with. So, when Dani e-mailed me asking to take pictures of her and her brother, Matt, with their cousins I was thrilled to. I danced with Dani in high school, and was good friends with her younger brother, Matt. Now, Dani is preparing to get married in a week, and Matt just graduated from college as a Second Lieutenant in the Army (correct me if I'm wrong, Matt). It was great to see them, and I hope this is a great surprise for their grandmother! Here is your preview :)


As a KU fan I prefer blue, but I think they make the K-State purple look pretty good :)







...and just one more of the beautiful bride to be! Congratulations Dani!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP