DKB - Album Cover Shoot

This past week I had the opportunity to photograph my little brother's "band" DKB. It's something they do for fun, and a bit of a joke, but their first album is dropping soon, so they wanted to get their album art done. We went out to Lone Star Lake, right outside of Lawrence at 7am and got some great shots. Unfortunately at about 9am it started hailing on us and all of my equipment, so we had to get out of there fast, but all in all the session was very fun, and the boys are always very entertaining. I've been sworn to secrecy on the majority of the pictures, but I am allowed to share one before they officially release the album in the next few weeks. Here are some very simple individuals of the boys we did.


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP