Jarrod and Jessica-Topeka Engagement Pictures

This weekend I had the pleasure of working with Jarrod and Jessica. They wanted to get their engagement photographs done before winter, and we could not have been luckier with the weather! I was wearing shorts...on Halloween, and we still had beautiful fall colors here in Lawrence. They were absolutely wonderful to work with, and adorable. I had a really hard time picking out my favorites, but these are just a few!





This photograph was actually just a lighting test. I told them to relax while I tested the lighting real quick, and as I was going through their photographs I saw this and thought it was funny and a bit of a departure from the rest of their fun pictures :)













One of my very favorites.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP